Bards by Day/Night Book

  • Deborah
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2013
      Greetings unto the list from Dearbhforgaill and Michael! It's that time of the year again!!!! Time for us to compile the annual Bards by Day/Night Book which will be living at Mystic Mail. Please send your submissions to either His Excellency, Master Michael Alewright at greenstein at earthink.net or me at deborah.a.greenstein at gmail.com. Please give us date, time, and location as well as a brief synopsis of your activity.

      Thank you so much and we are looking forward to seeing everyone at Pennsic!

      In Service,

      Lady Dearbhforgaill an Chomhaidh and Master Michael Alewright