Videos from Northshield's Bardic Madness XXIII

  • Sue Gilbert
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2013
      For those that either want to relive this past weekend's Bardic Madness or who were unable to join us in person, I have just posted over 90 new videos to my youtube channel. http://www.youtube.com/shavasue

      Cheers-
      Shava

      I remain, in service to the Northshield, our Society, and most of all, to the populace~~

      justShava®
      Elashava bas Riva, CL, CP,
      (mka Sue Gilbert) 3314 Ridgeway Ave. Madison, WI 53704 phone: 608.244.2845; cell 608.213.1107