Performing Arts classes at Pennsic

  • Mark Cipra
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27 2:43 AM
      Dear Friends:

      (Feel free to repost this.)

      In case you hadn't heard, the first-cut Pennsic class schedules are up. A
      list of all currently scheduled classes is available at
      http://thing.pennsicuniversity.org
      You do not need to be a registered user to download the schedules, which are
      available in text, PDF, and spreadsheet formats under the "All Classes" tab
      at the top left.

      Lorelei and I worked to avoid scheduling conflicts within the class schedule
      and across the Performing Arts schedules but be warned: There's just too
      much out there - conflicts were inevitable.

      Lorelei is working on a Google Calendar which will display all performing
      arts activities: classes, rehearsals and performances.

      I'll follow up this email with one detailing the Bardic Collegium offerings.

      Llywelyn Glyndyverdwy (Mark Cipra)
      __