The rest of the videos from Gulf Wars.

  • Sue Gilbert
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2013
      I have finished editing and uploading my videos from Gulf Wars. Another 28 of them brings me to 106 from the war. If anyone sees any editing in the comments that is needed, let me know. www.youtube.com/shavasue

      Cheers-
      Shava

      I remain, in service to the Northshield, our Society, and most of all, to the populace~~

      justShava®
      Elashava bas Riva, CL, CP,
      (mka Sue Gilbert) 3314 Ridgeway Ave. Madison, WI 53704 phone: 608.244.2845; cell 608.213.1107