Videos from Gulf Wars XXII

  • Sue Gilbert
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2013
      At this point, I have edited and uploaded 78 videos from Gulf Wars last week (including Heather Dale's concerts on Monday and Thursday, Mateo's concert on Thursday, and the War Bard Competition.) I still have the videos that I took on Friday to edit and upload but this is a start. For those that haven't found it yet, my youtube channel can be found at: http://www.youtube.com/shavasue

      If there are any comments that should be included in the comment section of a piece or corrections that need to be made, please send them to me at this email address.

      Cheers-
      Shava
       --
      I remain, in service to the Northshield, our Society, and most of all, to the populace~~

      justShava®
      Elashava bas Riva, CL, CP,
      (mka Sue Gilbert) 3314 Ridgeway Ave. Madison, WI 53704 phone: 608.244.2845; cell 608.213.1107