Kitchen Bardic III in Ealdormere

  • Shelley Rabinovitch
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2013
      Greetings all from Baroness TSivia!

      As it has been three years (REALLY!?) since our last Kitchen Bardic Party day, we are inviting all bards and friends to come join us as we sing our way into history again!

      The venue will be the same as the last one, at Lady Fursto's lovely Lakeview (nestled right on Lake Ontario, in Whitby ON), on SATURDAY March 30th (Easter Saturday).  There is some limited crash space available so if you need overnight accommodations OR CAN OFFER such, please contact me (TSivia) for crash info.

      Apologies for the lateness of this missive. Please pass this on and cross-post as required. In-kingdom or outside, all are welcome to join us for a day of singing, merriment, and recording.

      TSivia