Bards at Gulf Wars and my youtube channel

  • Sue Gilbert
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4 9:45 AM
      Just a reminder to any bards going to Gulf Wars, I will be there this year and would love to record more pieces for my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/shavasue . I will definitely be at the War Bard Competition on Wednesday and will be at the Green Dragon whenever I can. If you want to set up another time for recording, just let me know. I'm staying offsite but messages via FB or dropped off in the Northshield camp will find their way to me.

      Cheers-
      Shava

      I remain, in service to the Northshield, our Society, and most of all, to the populace~~

      justShava®
      Elashava bas Riva, CL, CP,
      (mka Sue Gilbert) 3314 Ridgeway Ave. Madison, WI 53704 phone: 608.244.2845; cell 608.213.1107