Help out Heather

  • Efenwealt no nickname Wystle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2013
      Hey folks,

      Our friend Heather Dale (Mistress Marian of Heatherdale) needs your help dealing with stupid corporate policies at YouTube.  Please watch and share this video. If you have advice for her, please let her know in the video comments.  Maybe, simply getting some traffic and comments and likes, will bring the matter to YouTube's attention a little faster.

      Efenwealt Wystle
      Internet vigilante

      Efenwealt Wystle
      aka Scott Vaughan