Thanks for the Madness

  • Mark Cipra
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2012
      To all who made Midrealm Bardic Madness XIV such a success:

      Our generous and ingenious patrons
      Baroness Catriona nicHugh Mclae
      Master John Inchingham
      Mistress Milesent Vibert
      Lady Lorelei Skye of Sans Nomen
      Baroness Constanza de Mendoza & Baron Calum MacDhaibhidh
      Magister Stephan Calvert de Grey
      Viscountess Elashava bas Riva
      Mesterno Tyzes Sofia
      Master Toki Redbeard
      THL Lucia Elena Braganza
      THL Elizabethe Alles
      And in particular,
      Countess Alys Katherine
      Lady Esther Seixas
      ... both of whom were Bardic Madness patrons for the first time this year
      ... although both have shown their devotion to the arts many times over the
      years.

      (Dame Alys was also a first-time performer, with her rendition of "The
      Dowager")

      Also to Lady Ursula Mortimer and Mistress Isobella who were our bench.

      Our instructors:
      Master Cerian Cantwr
      Master Dahrien Cordell
      Signore Tommaso il Vecchio
      Master John Inchingham (again)
      Lady Lorelei Skye (again)
      Baroness Catriona nicHugh Mclaey (again)
      THL Lucia Elena Braganza (again)
      Master Toki Redbeard (again)

      To Master Cerian (thanks and thanks and ever thanks) for his constant
      support and advice.

      To our (FIRST TIME) feastocrat and those who supported her - without you
      there is no heart in an event:
      Lady Sorcha Frazer
      THL Sarra Bossard
      The servers and kitchen helpers

      Lady Dulcia Wylde (gatekeeper), and those who jumped in to make her day a
      little less hectic.

      Lady Thomasine Greenwelle, and her merry band of Lunch Tavern minions.

      Lady Jolicia Northclyfe, you know you were invaluable and especially
      when!:)))

      Lord Robert Northclyfe - where would we be without your stanchions? :)

      Lord Dennis de Wahulle. now to be dubbed the patron saint of sign location.

      Sam, and the folks from West Shore UU - they make it easy.

      And all who automatically hopped in to assist when we asked, and sometimes
      even when we didn't. You are why we play the Game.

      Llywelyn Glyndyverdwy (Mark Cipra), Provost
      for myself and for
      Juliane Bechaumpe (Ann Fairhurst), Autocrat