Bard loses home...

  • Melinda
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2012
      I don't know how many of you know her, but Banbharun Alina nic an Bhaird has lost her house to fire this past week.  They are in the process of determining how much is recoverable.  I understand that they lost a lot.  I'm trying to find out about her music, cds, bardic type losses.  So far, I understand that 2 of her drums are ok, one has water damage.  They had no insurance, from what I've been told.  If anyone is interested in helping, https://www.facebook.com/groups/456165647773371/  has been set up on face book to help coordinate assitance.  A paypal account has also been set up for anyone wishing to make donations - info for that is on the facebook page, I believe.

      Melandra of the Woods