Midrealm Bardic Madness recording

  • Sue Gilbert
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2012
      This is a reminder that I'll be at Bardic Madness in the Cleftlands this weekend and am happy to record any pieces that anyone wants to do that you want to use to enter TRM Dag & Anne Marie's bardic championship. (As well as other videos.)

      Cheers-
      Shava

      I remain, in service to the Northshield, our Society, and most of all, to the populace~~

      justShava®
      Elashava bas Riva, CL, CP,
      (mka Sue Gilbert) 3314 Ridgeway Ave. Madison, WI 53704 phone: 608.244.2845; cell 608.213.1107