New songs at ShavaSue on youtube

  • Sue Gilbert
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2012
      Purple came out of the woodwork this weekend at KWAR/KWCS and was kind enough to do a few songs for my youtube channel. I'm still waiting on permission for one of them since it was written by someone else but here are the links to the other three that he wrote:

      http://youtu.be/8kNm8CDZlS8
      http://youtu.be/S6Qu0-hkjxQ
      http://youtu.be/KJg0AgjDjMc

      Cheers-
      Shava

      I remain, in service to the Northshield, our Society, and most of all, to the populace~~

      justShava®
      Elashava bas Riva, CL, CP,
      (mka Sue Gilbert) 3314 Ridgeway Ave. Madison, WI 53704 phone: 608.244.2845; cell 608.213.1107