RE: [Pbardic] Midrealm Bardic Champion Competition news

  • Mark Cipra
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2012

      Zsof tells me she's planning to bring her camcorder to Midrealm Bardic Madness on December 1 to help anyone without other access to recording devices. We'll make a space available for quiet recording, and ...

      Shava will also be there, doing her usual thing for the Youtube bardic channel she maintains, so your piece-in-front-of-an-audience is also an option.

      Info about Bardic Madness in the Mid:

                  http://www.no-gorsedd.com/bmxiv/

      Llywelyn Glyndyverdwy (Mark Cipra)

      __