Slightly OT: A Challenge

  • ursula_mortimer
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2012
      A challenge to all my friends and associates in the SCA:

      How much did you spend on SCA stuff last month? Event and feast fees, fabric, travel, new gear or repairs to old gear?

      I'm challenging you to send that much to the Red Cross to help the people in trouble after Sandy.

      If you didn't do anything Scadian last month, send the price of an event and feast, or the price of a songbook, or if you're hurtin', the price of a roll of duct tape. Remember, somebody's worse off than you.

      Please help this message travel, and thank you for anything you can give.

      Respects,
      Ursula Mortimer