Bardic Madness update

  • Mark Cipra
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2012
      (please repost to appropriate lists)

      Most of the classes are now listed for (Midrealm's) Bardic Madness, 12/1/12:
      http://www.no-gorsedd.com/bmxiv/
      and the feast menu has been posted as well. Yum, if I may say so.

      Good company, fun challenges, great food. Please join us.

      Llywelyn Glyndyverdwy (Mark Cipra)
      __
    • Ann Fairhurst
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2012
        And now a message from the silent but vaguely diligent Bardic Madness Autocrat.

        We have a Post-Revel site.

        It's a lovely space, complete with Fireplace (ideal for roasting Dahrien if he'll hold still long enough) within the Bardic Madness site, so no need to go driving about on a Cold December night to revel with the Bardic Posts.

        More details soon!

        To: SCA_BARDS@yahoogroups.com; MidBards@yahoogroups.com; Gorsedd_Bardic_Challenge@yahoogroups.com; atrium@...; boarspear@yahoogroups.com; CastellGwent@yahoogroups.com; cleftlist@...; eastwatch@yahoogroups.com; falcons_quarry@yahoogroups.com; shireofoakford@yahoogroups.com; rivenvale@...