Bardic Madness 2013 and beyond

  • Mark Cipra
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2012
      Look for updates on the 2012 edition of Bardic Madness in the next few days,
      but in the meantime:

      I've gotten my first nibble for Bardic Madness XV, late fall 2013. If your
      group might be interested in hosting the event, we of course like to have
      multiple bids to choose from, and we also would like to start lining up
      locations for 2014.

      Please contact me if you have any interest at all, and we can discuss it.

      Llywelyn Glyndyverdwy (Mark Cipra)
      __