Re: Carmina Burana - what chorale bards often did in secret

  • Aneleda Falconbridge
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 25, 2012
      Horrifyingly enough, a group of us actually gathered, clustered, squashed and sardined around a cell phone to watch this during a rainstorm and we belted out the written lyrics at the top of our lungs. It was spectacularly awful. And one of the best moments I've ever had with unplanned group singing. =D  Thank you for the reminder!

    • Marc
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 25, 2012
        That!!!

        Was bizarre.

        Very funny...but bizarre

        Mithgiladan
      • Lori Olcott
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 25, 2012
          Mmmmmm, salsa cookies......

          When was the last time you did something for the first time?