One more thing for Bardstock

  • Sue Gilbert
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2012
      Forward from the webslinger for this page: "Jararvellir's own Jose São Pacian will also be performing there as well! (I'm a bad webmistress not updating her website with all performers!)"

      I remain, in service to the Northshield, our Society, and most of all, to the populace~~

      justShava®
      Elashava bas Riva, CL, CP,
      (mka Sue Gilbert) 3314 Ridgeway Ave. Madison, WI 53704 phone: 608.244.2845; cell 608.213.1107