Re: [Pbardic] [SCA_BARDS] Bards by Day/Night book

  • Michael Greenstein
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 27, 2012
      Greetings!  The goal is to have the Bards by Day and Bards by Night books at Information Point, as usual.  We will confirm, once they are placed.  Sorry to be running so late!

      Stop by to add your bardic event, or just to see what is going on!  If you want your bardic event "hard printed" into the guide, please send me the following information:

      Date of event
      Time of event (beginning and end, if applicable)
      Location of event (e.g., camp name)
      Block number of event
      A brief description

      Safe travels to War!