Known World Cooks and Bards 2014

  • Sue Gilbert
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27 1:18 PM
      **doing a Snoopy dance** Our bid's been accepted!!!

      Okay, folks. Mark your calendars now. The seventh semi-annual Known World Bardic Congress and Cooks Collegium will be in Northshield, Wisconsin Dells, Labor Day weekend 2014!!!

      I remain, in service to the Northshield, our Society, and most of all, to the populace~~

      justShava®
      Elashava bas Riva, CL, CP,
      (mka Sue Gilbert) 3314 Ridgeway Ave. Madison, WI 53704 phone: 608.244.2845; cell 608.213.1107