Bardic Competition at Pennsic

  • Kate Braithwaite
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 27, 2012
      I may well have imagined (or dreamed) it but I seem to recall seeing something through my inbox that said there would be a bardic poetry competition at Pennsic this year.  That the theme was to be about what Pennsic (or the SCA, I can't recall) mean to us, and that it was to be documented.  Does this ring any bells for anyone?

      In Service and in Song
      Widow Kate
      Lady of the Lake
    • Ursula Mortimer
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 27, 2012
        On 27.06.2012 15:30, Kate Braithwaite wrote:
        > I may well have imagined (or dreamed) it but I seem to recall seeing
        > something through my inbox that said there would be a bardic poetry
        > competition at Pennsic this year.  ...

        Known World Poetry Contest:

        http://www.pennsicwar.org/penn41/GENERAL/KWPoetry.html
      • Kate Braithwaite