RE: [Pbardic] [SCA_BARDS] Bards by Day/Night book

  • Mark Cipra
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 26 7:09 AM

      Oops. Sorry. I didn't notice the CC: line. That was intended as a private communication.

      Llywelyn Glyndyverdwy (Mark Cipra)

      __

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 26 7:34 AM
        Yes, we are. More information will follow.

        Dearbhforgaill

        Sent from my iPhone

        !

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 27, 2012

          Where will the books be kept this year?

          Mark Cipra

          __

          I looked ahead on my Mayan wall calendar. On December 1st it says "Time to reorder!".

          Greetings unto the list from Michael Alewright and Dearbhforgaill an Chomhaidh.  As you know, Michael and I usually publish the Bards by Day/Night book for Pennsic so that we bards can find and support the many activities that are offered.  Unfortunately, due to mundane issues, we are going to be unable to do the book this year.  If anyone wants to pick it up and run with it, Michael and I will be more than happy to share the document wit! h you.

          We apologize for any disappointment and inconvenience that this may cause.  We anticipate that! we will resume publication of the book next Pennsic after our mundane lives normalize.

          Have a wonderful War!

          Dearbhforgaill and Michael

          Sincerely,

          Deborah Geary-Aks

          "Now I think of my life as vintage wine
          from fine old kegs.
          From the brim to the dregs
          it poured sweet and clear.
          It was a very good year." - Frank Sinatra -

          I JUST WANNA GRADUATE!

        • Michael Greenstein
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 27, 2012
            Greetings!  The goal is to have the Bards by Day and Bards by Night books at Information Point, as usual.  We will confirm, once they are placed.  Sorry to be running so late!

            Stop by to add your bardic event, or just to see what is going on!  If you want your bardic event "hard printed" into the guide, please send me the following information:

            Date of event
            Time of event (beginning and end, if applicable)
            Location of event (e.g., camp name)
            Block number of event
            A brief description

            Safe travels to War!