RE: [Pbardic] [SCA_BARDS] Bards by Day/Night book

  • Mark Cipra
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 26, 2012

      Are you and Michael going to be doing the book again this year? If not, get the word out so someone else can pick it up ...

      Llywelyn Glyndyverdwy (Mark Cipra)

      __

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 26, 2012

        Oops. Sorry. I didn't notice the CC: line. That was intended as a private communication.

        !

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 26, 2012
          Yes, we are. More information will follow.

          Dearbhforgaill

          Sent from my iPhone

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 27 3:35 AM

            Where will the books be kept this year?

            Mark Cipra

            __

            I looked ahead on my Mayan wall calendar. On December 1st it says "Time to reorder!".

            Greetings unto the list from Michael Alewright and Dearbhforgaill an Chomhaidh.  As you know, Michael and I usually publish the Bards by Day/Night book for Pennsic so that we bards can find and support the many activities that are offered.  Unfortunately, due to mundane issues, we are going to be unable to do the book this year.  If anyone wants to pick it up and run with it, Michael and I will be more than happy to share the document wit! h you.

            We apologize for any disappointment and inconvenience that this may cause.  We anticipate that! we will resume publication of the book next Pennsic after our mundane lives normalize.

            Have a wonderful War!

            Dearbhforgaill and Michael

            Sincerely,

            Deborah Geary-Aks

            "Now I think of my life as vintage wine
            from fine old kegs.
            From the brim to the dregs
            it poured sweet and clear.
            It was a very good year." - Frank Sinatra -

            I JUST WANNA GRADUATE!

          • Michael Greenstein
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 27 9:19 PM
              Greetings!  The goal is to have the Bards by Day and Bards by Night books at Information Point, as usual.  We will confirm, once they are placed.  Sorry to be running so late!

              Stop by to add your bardic event, or just to see what is going on!  If you want your bardic event "hard printed" into the guide, please send me the following information:

              Date of event
              Time of event (beginning and end, if applicable)
              Location of event (e.g., camp name)
              Block number of event
              A brief description

              Safe travels to War!