RE: [SCA_BARDS] Re: Bards Garb Vendors?

  • Stephen Melvin
    Message 1 of 10 , May 10, 2012
      Laces work well, to tie up the sleeve, and a bracer will also work to cover it.  Try juggling with a Norman tunic.  The long "skirt" makes the under-the-leg throw a little dicey.  :)

      -Rathflaed

      To: SCA_BARDS@yahoogroups.com
      From: leah1066@...
      Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 00:35:11 +0000
      Subject: [SCA_BARDS] Re: Bards Garb Vendors?

      Greetings Rikhardr,

      I looked at you poll and am one of the no votes for a specific reason other than looking bardly. You mentioned playing a stringed instrument.
      The puffy sleeve thing dangles into the strings in my experience with guitar and sleeves, so you need a way to keep the right sleeve contained.

      Best wishes to you,
      Leah Raedaelf of Pagham
      Kingdom of the West