Re: "Born on the Listfield" again...

  • kataryna_dragonweaver
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 21, 2012
      Hi TSivia,
      Here is the first message in the old discussion on this list
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SCA_BARDS/message/8202

      (I know that Master Ivar Battleskald actually posted here via someone regarding the song and I suspect it's in the above discussion)

      and my old write up about it
      http://bards.avacal.net/SongBook/SP01.html

      There are a whole bunch of YouTube postings from across the known world with a number of tunes and word changes, because at one time someone asked for versions for a report and a number of folks in different areas made YouTube recordings.

      The prosciption at this point seems to be about writing it down not recording it.
      -Katayna