Bardic Recordings at Known World Cooks and Bards

  • jethrostille
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2012
      Greetings Unto All Who Come By These Letters,

      The staff of Known World Cooks and Bards is pleased to announce to all bards attending our
      event that we will provide a staffed table in the Merchants' area for
      those bards wishing to sell recordings of their work.

      For more information, please contact THLord Johann of the Northern
      Moors (bmorman@...).

      Please forward as appropriate.

      YIS,

      The Staff of KWCB VI