RE: [SCA_BARDS] Re: The Bards Farewell

  • bryan gibson
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 31, 2011
      there is! Although I don't read or write music, Im slowly but surely making MP3s of various of my songs, this being one. I could post it here, I reckon!

      Bran

      To: SCA_BARDS@yahoogroups.com
      From: lordgyric@...
      Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 11:56:00 -0400
      Subject: [SCA_BARDS] Re: The Bards Farewell

      This is beautiful. Is there a tune?

      Gyric

      Connected by MOTOBLURâ„¢

    • Keely
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 12, 2012
        Truly a wonderful piece! I, too, would be interested in hearing the tune.

        Keely