Bards by Day/Night book

  • Deborah Geary-Aks
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 28 2:51 PM
      Greetings unto the list from Michael Alewright and Dearbhforgaill an Chomhaidh.  As you know, Michael and I usually publish the Bards by Day/Night book for Pennsic so that we bards can find and support the many activities that are offered.  Unfortunately, due to mundane issues, we are going to be unable to do the book this year.  If anyone wants to pick it up and run with it, Michael and I will be more than happy to share the document with you.

      We apologize for any disappointment and inconvenience that this may cause.  We anticipate that we will resume publication of the book next Pennsic after our mundane lives normalize.

      Have a wonderful War!

      Dearbhforgaill and Michael
    • Mark Cipra
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 28 5:42 PM

        A suggestion:  Can you prepare the blank pages and binders? Then everyone who can, can simply come by and fill in what they know.

        Llywelyn Glyndwr (Mark Cipra)

        __

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 29 8:36 AM

          I'm hoping they'll be able to send me the blank page file (if not, I can dummy up something).

          I'll find some binders and have them at Information Point this weekend.

          Everyone stop by and fill in the bardic activities you know about

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 29 9:21 AM

            Actually, it's simple enough to recreate a blank version ... don't bother to send unless you get this in the next half-hour or so (by 1pm).

            Katherine - thanks for the offer, but I'll take it from here.

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 29 10:24 AM

              Okay, all set. What a refreshing change from loading the van!

              I'll drop it off at Info Point this weekend.

              Notify other bardic or regional lists that folks will need to drop by Info Point and fill in activities they know of. This includes instructors (I'll shoot off a note to the Pennsic Teachers list as well as to Midbards).

              (And thanks to Fridrickr for offering as well.)

              !