Shameless plea for teachers

  • Esnad O'Muirin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2011
      Greetings,

      Cloondara prides ourselves on having an A&S class every month. We are currently starting a set of classes on entering competitions. However we are looking for teachers of any subjects. We hold out meetings on the 4th Tuesday of every month at the Round Table Pizza at 3567 Geary Boulevard, San Francisco, CA at 7 pm. You are not required to buy anything from them. We hold all our meetings there and they do not mind at all.

      We love to hear from teachers of all kinds you do not need to be a laurel to teach us.(I got asked that one last year) We are eager to learn anything you have to teach us.

      Some requested classes:
      Bardic of any kind,
      Persona all areas,
      Cooking,