Photos & videos from Calontir's Bardic Bedlam are posted

  • Sue Gilbert
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2011
      There were four of us from Northshield who traveled to the Village of Puddleford (within the Barony of Three Rivers in the Kingdom of Calontir) and had a wonderful time. I'd write more right now but I'm really tired. But I do have the photos and videos posted.

      My photos are available at http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150270354225985.370797.646710984

      The videos are available at http://www.youtube.com/user/ShavaSue

      I remain, in service to the Northshield, our Society, and most of all, to the populace~~

      justShava®
      Elashava bas Riva, CL, CP,
      (mka Sue Gilbert) 3314 Ridgeway Ave. Madison, WI 53704 phone: 608.244.2845; cell 608.213.1107