sup, how are ya!?!?

  • Sara Landreth
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 8, 2011
      How have you been? I saw this Acai Berry stuff that is actually
      unbelievable! I have been feeling fantastic since i've been taking it.
      finally found a way to lose weight that works and is actually healthy
      for you! check out this article about it if you want to read more
      about it and buy some http://excellentthin.com!! You can buy from that
      site for cheap! I recommended it to a few friends already and they
      were thanking me earlier saying they lost 5lbs in less than a week so
      I thought I would fill you in also ;-) The stuff is amazing. A lot of
      great info on that site but let me know if you have any questions
      about it.

      --
      *Gheile filia Aldwardi*
      *Sara Landreth*
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 13, 2011
        On Fri, 2011-04-08 at 05:16 -0400, Sara Landreth wrote:
        > How have you been? I saw this Acai Berry stuff that is actually
        > unbelievable!

        Spam link. Moderator, please consider putting this member on "moderated
        posting" status to prevent further spam if their account was compromised
        by the phishing attacks that are going around.

        Justin

        fesswise reversed sable.

        justin@... http://4th.com/sca/justin/
      • Fine MacEwen