Our Kingdom Seneschal received the following request FWD: Subject: searching for a lost song..........

  • Sue Gilbert
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2011
      Can anyone help with this?

      greetings!
      I am a former resident of the Midrealm, and I am looking for the lyrics to a song that was known in the Midrealm.
      I'm afraid that I cannot even give the exact title, but I believe it was called 'to make me a court baroness'. it was to be sung with two people, where one would sing of tasks and such to be done, while the woman would respond with 'to make me a court baroness' I wish I could be more specific, but if you have heard of this song and have the lyrics, then please email them to me as I have wanted to have this song for a long time.
      Thank you,
      Lady Aronna Sevan

      I remain, in service to the Northshield, our Society, and most of all, to the populace~~

      justShava®
      Elashava bas Riva, CL, CP,
      (mka Sue Gilbert) 3314 Ridgeway Ave. Madison, WI 53704 phone: 608.244.2845; cell 608.213.1107