Order your Andrew MacRobb CD's before it is too late...

  • Marc
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2010
      Christmas is coming!

      Andrew has released two CD's. One of his favorite songs and another
      of combined songs and spoken tales.
      I can not guarantee that your orders will arrive before Christmas
      unless you order quickly!!

      The CD's are:
      Andrew MacRobb: "Some Favorites" - $15.00 each
      The Track list for this CD is:
      Anthem For The East
      Archer's Hymn
      Bard and the Bees
      Blow Ye Winds
      Boudica's Saga
      Canon Smoke Swirling Around Me
      Chiurgeon's Song
      Cockleshell Hero
      Deedle Hie Deedle
      Duct Tape Song
      Gypsy Dancer
      Hurricane Tonight
      It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Pennsic
      John the Pell (NOTE: The Sequel to this song is on "Tall Tales
      and Short Stories")
      Lady Marlene
      On Song Writing
      Pennsic 205
      Pennsic Weather
      Silent Knight
      The Banks of Cooper's Lake
      Wine and Beer and Whiskey and Mead

      Tall Tales and Short Stories: - $10.00 each
      London Britches
      London Derriere
      The Monks and the Greenhouse
      The Legend of Bannochsburn
      The Last Viking Raid Part of the Peg o'Myheart Sagas
      The Squire's Route
      Svea Olafsdotter
      The Man To Blame Sequel to the song "John the Pell"
      The Ballad of Pog o'Mahon Added due to popular request at
      Pennsic XXIX
      A Dragon's Tale

      Email me to order!!!

      Lord Mithgiladan the Herald, Bell Pursuivant