Music & Dance Event Announcement - East Kingdom

  • Sol la Cantor
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 4, 2010
      Dance the Cold Winter Away

      March has arrived and the New Year shall soon be upon us. Let us drive the cold winter away, making merry with dance, story and song. The Shire of Silver Rylle, and the music group Skyn, Wynde, and Wyre, beckon musicians, dancers, and storytellers to come join us in chasing away the winter doldrums. A simple hot and hearty meal will be available throughout the day, as will table games for those who wish to take a break from the dancing.

      Some crash space can be arranged if needed: please contact the event steward.

      Site:
      Hershey Masonic Lodge
      215 W. Governor Rd
      Hershey PA 17033

      Site opens at 10:00 AM and closes at 7:00 PM
      Site Fee: $6
      Anyone 18 or under is discounted $1

      Directions:
      From the South or West: Take I 83 North to 322 East. Follow signs to Hershey; PA Rte 322 exits, becoming Governor Rd. After the exit continue through 4 lights; at the 5th light, turn left. The site is immediately on your right on the corner of Governor Rd and Fishburn Rd. Parking is behind the site.

      From the east: Take your best route to 322 West. Follow 322 (Governor Rd) into Hershey; the site will be on the right, just after you pass the Milton Hershey School. Turn right on Fishburn Rd; parking is immediately on the right, just behind the site.

      From the North: Take 81 South to 743 South. Follow 743 through Hershey to Governor Rd (322). Turn right at the light. The site is on the right at the next light. Take the right onto Fishburn Rd; the parking is immediately on the right, just after the site.

      Steward:
      Maestra Isabel Ximenez de Gaucin
      Kaye Wallace
      205 Carlton Rd
      Hershey PA 17033
      Kayeadair@...
      (717) 312-1966 (no calls after 9:30PM please)

      Please send Reservations to:
      Lord Corwyn Ravenwing
      PO Box 138
      Annville PA 17003
      exchequer@...

      For Music and Dance questions:
      Dona Sol la Cantor
      la_cantor@...
    • Sol la Cantor
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 5, 2010
        Isabel and Sol say:

        P.S. March 5th, 2011

        --- In SCA_BARDS@yahoogroups.com, "Sol la Cantor" <la_cantor@...> wrote:

        > Dance the Cold Winter Away
        >
        > March has arrived and the New Year shall soon be upon us. Let us drive the cold winter away, making merry with dance, story and song. The Shire of Silver Rylle, and the music group Skyn, Wynde, and Wyre, beckon musicians, dancers, and storytellers to come join us in chasing away the winter doldrums. A simple hot and hearty meal will be available throughout the day, as will table games for those who wish to take a break from the dancing.
        >
        > Some crash space can be arranged if needed: please contact the event steward.
        >
        > Site:
        > Hershey Masonic Lodge
        > 215 W. Governor Rd
        > Hershey PA 17033
        >
        > Site opens at 10:00 AM and closes at 7:00 PM
        > Site Fee: $6
        > Anyone 18 or under is discounted $1
        >

        > Directions:
        > From the South or West: Take I 83 North to 322 East. Follow signs to Hershey; PA Rte 322 exits, becoming Governor Rd. After the exit continue through 4 lights; at the 5th light, turn left. The site is immediately on your right on the corner of Governor Rd and Fishburn Rd. Parking is behind the site.
        >
        > From the east: Take your best route to 322 West. Follow 322 (Governor Rd) into Hershey; the site will be on the right, just after you pass the Milton Hershey School. Turn right on Fishburn Rd; parking is immediately on the right, just behind the site.
        >
        > From the North: Take 81 South to 743 South. Follow 743 through Hershey to Governor Rd (322). Turn right at the light. The site is on the right at the next light. Take the right onto Fishburn Rd; the parking is immediately on the right, just after the site.
        >
        > Steward:
        > Maestra Isabel Ximenez de Gaucin
        > Kaye Wallace
        > 205 Carlton Rd
        > Hershey PA 17033
        > Kayeadair@...
        > (717) 312-1966 (no calls after 9:30PM please)
        >
        > Please send Reservations to:
        > Lord Corwyn Ravenwing
        > PO Box 138
        > Annville PA 17003
        > exchequer@...
        >
        > For Music and Dance questions:
        > Dona Sol la Cantor
        > la_cantor@...

      • Sol la Cantor
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 18, 2011
          Dance the Cold Winter Away
          March 5th, 2011
          East Kingdom
          Close to both the AEthelmearc and Atlantia borders
          The event is only 2 weeks away.

          March has arrived and the New Year shall soon be upon us. Let us drive the cold winter away, making merry with dance, story and song. The Shire of Silver Rylle, and the music group Skyn, Wynde, and Wyre, beckon musicians, dancers, and storytellers to come join us in chasing away the winter doldrums. A simple hot and hearty meal will be available throughout the day, as will table games for those who wish to take a break from the dancing.

          There is still the opportunity to be on the schedule to perform during dance sets. Please contact Doña Sol.

          Some crash space can be arranged if needed: please contact the event steward.

          Site:
          Hershey Masonic Lodge
          215 W. Governor Rd
          Hershey PA 17033

          Site opens at 10:00 AM and closes at 7:00 PM
          Site Fee: $6
          Anyone 18 or under is discounted $1

          Directions:
          From the South or West: Take I 83 North to 322 East. Follow signs to Hershey; PA Rte 322 exits, becoming Governor Rd. After the exit continue through 4 lights; at the 5th light, turn left. The site is immediately on your right on the corner of Governor Rd and Fishburn Rd. Parking is behind the site.

          From the east: Take your best route to 322 West. Follow 322 (Governor Rd) into Hershey; the site will be on the right, just after you pass the Milton Hershey School. Turn right on Fishburn Rd; parking is immediately on the right, just behind the site.

          From the North: Take 81 South to 743 South. Follow 743 through Hershey to Governor Rd (322). Turn right at the light. The site is on the right at the next light. Take the right onto Fishburn Rd; the parking is immediately on the right, just after the site.

          Steward:
          Maestra Isabel Ximenez de Gaucin
          Kaye Wallace
          205 Carlton Rd
          Hershey PA 17033
          Kayeadair@...
          (717) 312-1966 (no calls after 9:30PM please)

          Please send Reservations to:
          Lord Corwyn Ravenwing
          PO Box 138
          Annville PA 17003