Atlantia Royal Bard Competition

  • rosanellavespucci
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2010
      Twelfth Night is fast approaching! Information on the Atlantia Royal Bard Competition is now available here:

      http://twelfthnight.atlantia.sca.org/twelfthnight/Activities.html

      We hope to have a GREAT showing from our Performing Arts community and hope that many of you will come to be entertained and show your support.

      Lady Rosanella Vespucci
      Argent, a hummingbird rising to sinister vert between three roses gules within an orle purpure
      Chatelaine, Barony of Windmasters' Hill
      Pursuivant Herald-at-Large, Kingdom of Atlantia
      Queen's Royal Bard, Kingdom of Atlantia
      Deputy of Performing Arts, Kingdom of Atlantia