Songs of Mistress Rosalind

  • Efenwealt Wystle and Scott Vaughan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2010
      Yes, this is an advertisement, but hopefully it is a highly relevant one...(feel free to forward this to your Kingdom listservs and other bardic lists.)

      The Songs of Mistress Rosalind Jehanne vol 1 is finally available for download from AmazonMP3. It will be available on iTunes shortly.

      Atlantia is proud to call Rosalind our own (and I am thrilled to be a part of this project). You may know her as the lady who brought us great songs like "Peasant Knight" and "Song of Roland". This collection features performances by Ken & Lisa Theriot, Rosanella Vespucci, myself, Aenor d'Anjou, Dunstan leHerryngmongre and many others from the around the Knowne World. Vol 2 of this collection will be available in March 2011 featuring even more great performers.

      http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0044VUOBQ/ref=dm_sp_alb?ie=UTF8&qid=1285858444&sr=8-1

      CDs are available from Camelot Treasures. We'll be at War of the Wings. You can also order a CD from:
      http://kunaki.com/sales.asp?PID=PX00Z0RG0S

      thank you,
      Master Efenwealt Wystle
      http://www.myspace.com/efenwealt