Test message -- did you see it?

  • Frederick J. Hollander
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2010
      I sent a test message to this list:

      If you saw it, it said to ignore it. However, on the possibility that my
      mail server is munging my *outgoing* mail and not sending it on, would
      someone please send me a *private* email saying if they saw a message
      headed "This is a test message-ignore"

      There may be a satire coming on...
      --
      & & & Frederick of Holland, MSCA, OL, OP. etc.
      ++ +++ ++ Flieg Hollander, flieg@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2010
        Thank you to all the people who responded. I now have more data to give
        to my IT people.