Rendition Now Online!

  • rosanellavespucci
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 10, 2010
      The newest edition of the newsletter for Performing Arts in the Kingdom of Atlantia is here:

      Rendition
    • jenny tavernier
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 10, 2010
        Yeah! But there is no link! Please add! I wanna see!
        Congratulations!
        (the "Rendition" lights up (link) but there is no connect -

        Rindill (aka Jen)
        Bard of the Picklebowl

        ...with a flourish of cape on a foamed rearing steed
        he was off as an arrow - and quickened the speed
        leaving great gaping gashes where hoofprints had gouged
        through the rocks through the mist through the trees standing bowed...JHT

        The newest edition of the newsletter for Performing Arts in the Kingdom of Atlantia is here:

        Rendition

      • dagorhir
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 14, 2010
          http://moas.atlantia.sca.org/performingarts/rendition/2010-07.pdf