Re:Silly Women of Hastings or Make Haste, AWAY! OH MY!!

  • jenny tavernier
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 23, 2010

      Mine was a quick mad scribble - but Oh! The Storybook version - WILL you do it as a picture book??? LOL!

      ALWAYS on the side of the PIPERS!

      Jen Picklebowl, who has been far and away too much up to her ears  in tenants coming and departing, veggies, (attempting to grow pre-historic tomatoes, and NOT enough up to her ears in the sound and the fury of music and words!

      Ayeeee!

      Thank you for remembering me!
      Rindill,aka psychotic' here in Reno Nv.  Hey! I need some pipers over here! THAT is always a cool marketing technique! Literally blow the competition AWAY!

      the memory grain
      grows the memory skein
      growing rich
      vibrant
      reaped in fullness
      a harvest song
      weaving all heart color
      a planting sung

    • Stephen Melvin
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 23, 2010
        Working on Beowulf - The Storybook Version as a picture book now.  If revenues are good enough, we will probably work on 1066 next.  I've got a few others up my sleeve as well, but of course, they will be based on what people want.  :)

        -Rathflaed

        To: SCA_BARDS@yahoogroups.com