Order Andrew McRobb's songs on the Web!!!!

  • Marc
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2010
      Hi All!
      I have created a more or less very basic web site for both
      information and ordering of Andrew's CD's as well as other artists we
      might find who wish to publish their music.
      As I said, this is very basic, and the URL is:
      http://andrewmcrobb.yolasite.com/. I do apologize for the basic
      nature of the site, but it is free and saves us money so we do not
      have to increase costs. So check it out! I "hope" we will have sold
      70% of the licensed CD's under the "Andrew McRobb: Some Favorites"
      license, though exact numbers will not be in until Andrew returns from Pennsic

      We still have some stock of the first CD available if you still have
      cash after Pennsic(I assume many are not reading this until next
      week), so go to the web site and order.

      As for "Tall Tales and Short Stories", we need to re-record one track
      and expect to release the CD by 21 August 2010. You can pre-order
      the CD on the web site. It has Andrew's one and, to this date, only
      sequel "The Man to Blame" which continues the story begun in the song
      "John The Pell". It also has one of the many songs and tales which
      are part of the "Peg o'Myheart Saga"

      Enjoy and thank you to all those who have ordered CD's already!

      Lord Mithgiladan the Herald