Chocolate Revel Bardic (College of Brymstonne)

  • Melissa Widmaier
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2010

      The mists of a cooler day are not far off. Autumn will soon be upon us. In celebration of the coming season, the College of Brymstonne announces a bardic competition for Chocolate Revel on September 25th. All those who delight in the warmth of friendship and the chill in the crisp air are invited to attend.

      Amongst the red and amber leaves wrought by Nature‚Äôs hand, bring forth tales in song and prose of the glorious season.

      Any piece that evokes the spirit of Autumn will be considered. Think of what autumn means to you. All that is requested is that you bring tales suitable for young audiences. In addition, the tale or song may only be a maximum of 15 minutes so that we can allow for all participants.

      Join us for an afternoon of spooky stories, natural wonders, and whatever else may strike our fancy. Apple cider will be provided to cheer the crowd as well as the performers.

      If you wish to participate in the contest, please e-mail Milady Viola verch Howell at bardandquill@....