Re: [SCA_BARDS] Bardic guide to Pennsic 39

  • Deborah Geary-Aks
    Message 1 of 49 , Jul 31, 2010
      Whoops.  Sorry.

      On Sat, Jul 31, 2010 at 9:13 AM, Michael Greenstein <greenstein@...> wrote:

      Thanks.  I'll remove the event, reprint the page, and re-mount the file to the files list.

      On 7/31/10 5:30 AM, Mark Cipra wrote:

      (Thanks, Michael. I collect it for myself anyway, so no big deal to share it.)

      I already caught an error! On Thursday of War Week the event at Midrealm Royal will NOT be a bardic circle.  It's the Known World Party, and there will be entertainment, Circa Paleo, Tara's Fire and others.

      Llywelyn Glyndwr (Mark Cipra)

      --

      I Seirbhíse,
      Lady Dearbhforgaill an Chomhaidh

    • SCA_BARDS@yahoogroups.com
      Message 49 of 49 , Mar 16, 2012
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the SCA_BARDS
        group.

        File : / Amalthea Von Thungen/One.docx
        Uploaded by : amalthea_von_thungen <price_roxanne@...>
        Description : The melody to this song can be found on youtube

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        amalthea_von_thungen <price_roxanne@...>