RE: [SCA_BARDS] Performance space at Midrealm Royal

  • Mark Cipra
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 23, 2010

      Sorry, but of course I can see it wouldn't work well for you.  And thanks for the appreciation.  Their Mid Majesties are truly supporters of the arts in all forms, but in particular the entertainment arts.

      We've had an additional question:  Are tip hats and cd sales permitted?

      Answer: Yes!

      Llywelyn Glyndwr (Mark Cipra)

      __

      "A lie is a sort of myth and a myth is a sort of truth"

      Anthony Burgess/Edmond Rostand, Cyrano de Bergerac