Re: [SCA_BARDS] Performance space at Midrealm Royal

  • storybard@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 23 4:20 AM
      As a storyteller, I would love to be able to perform in such locations but alas it doesn't work well. That said, the idea of the MidRealm giving up this space for the bards is wonderful. So thank you very much for doing that. I know it will be greatly appreciated by the bards and by the populace.

      Gabrielle d'Auvergne
    • Mark Cipra
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 23 8:41 AM

        Sorry, but of course I can see it wouldn't work well for you.  And thanks for the appreciation.  Their Mid Majesties are truly supporters of the arts in all forms, but in particular the entertainment arts.

        We've had an additional question:  Are tip hats and cd sales permitted?

        Answer: Yes!

        Llywelyn Glyndwr (Mark Cipra)

        __

        "A lie is a sort of myth and a myth is a sort of truth"

        Anthony Burgess/Edmond Rostand, Cyrano de Bergerac