RE: [SCA_BARDS] Re: Order of the Troubadour group started

  • Marcus Antaya
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 30, 2010
      Fort Erie,Ontario, Canada here. SKA Rising Waters, Ealdormere.

      Lord Gyric of Otershaghe
      Troubadour, Entertainer and generally all-around Chaotic Neutral guy
      REMEMBER: Eagles may soar, but Weasels don't get sucked into jet engines....

      From: aneleda@yahoo. com
      Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 16:42:07 +0000

      Hi Mike -

      If you would like to meet your bardic community, I would be glad to try and help point you towards them! Since this is a national, and likely even international list, can you tell us where you are?

      Attending classes at SCA events are great ways to meet your local music community, as are attending bardic circles and performances.

      Are there any events you're planning on attending in the near future?

      - Aneleda
      (who is, for example, in the East Kingdom, way up in Maine)

      --- In SCA_BARDS@yahoogrou ps.com, michael levine <stupidhaggis@ ...> wrote:

      > Please post more about propose meeting times and activities. I've been interested in meeting bard in the SCA but work schedules always seem to be in the way.
      >

      > Mike

    • michael levine
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 1, 2010
        But what if the weasel had been caught by an eagle and they both get sucked in?

        To: SCA_BARDS@yahoogroups.com

        If you would like to meet your bardic community, I would be glad to try and help point you towards them! Since this is a national, and likely even international list, can you tell us where you are?

        Attending classes at SCA events are great ways to meet your local music community, as are attending bardic circles and performances.

        Are there any events you're planning on attending in the near future?

        - Aneleda
        (who is, for example, in the East Kingdom, way up in Maine)

        --- In SCA_BARDS@yahoogrou ps.com, michael levine <stupidhaggis@ ...> wrote:

        > Please post more about propose meeting times and activities. I've been interested in meeting bard in the SCA but work schedules always seem to be in the way.
        >

        > Mike

      • Deborah Geary-Aks
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 1, 2010

          Aethelmearc here.  I am in Endless Hills (Scranton, PA).  I used to live in New York City.

          Dearbhforgaill

            ________________________________ To: SCA_BARDS@yahoogroups.com

          From: lordgyric@...
          Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 19:11:46 -0700