Re: Order of the Troubadour group started

  • aneleda
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 30, 2010
      Hi Mike -

      If you would like to meet your bardic community, I would be glad to try and help point you towards them! Since this is a national, and likely even international list, can you tell us where you are?

      Attending classes at SCA events are great ways to meet your local music community, as are attending bardic circles and performances.

      Are there any events you're planning on attending in the near future?

      - Aneleda
      (who is, for example, in the East Kingdom, way up in Maine)

      --- In SCA_BARDS@yahoogroups.com, michael levine <stupidhaggis@...> wrote:

      > Please post more about propose meeting times and activities. I've been interested in meeting bard in the SCA but work schedules always seem to be in the way.
      >

      > Mike

    • michael levine
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 30, 2010
        Tucso,AZ

        To: SCA_BARDS@yahoogroups.com
        From: aneleda@...
        Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 16:42:07 +0000
        Subject: [SCA_BARDS] Re: Order of the Troubadour group started

        Hi Mike -

        If you would like to meet your bardic community, I would be glad to try and help point you towards them! Since this is a national, and likely even international list, can you tell us where you are?

        Attending classes at SCA events are great ways to meet your local music community, as are attending bardic circles and performances.

        Are there any events you're planning on attending in the near future?

        - Aneleda
        (who is, for example, in the East Kingdom, way up in Maine)

        --- In SCA_BARDS@yahoogroups.com, michael levine <stupidhaggis@...> wrote:

        > Please post more about propose meeting times and activities. I've been interested in meeting bard in the SCA but work schedules always seem to be in the way.
        >

        > Mike

      • michael levine
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 30, 2010
          That should have been Tucson,AZ

          To: SCA_BARDS@yahoogroups.com
          From: aneleda@...
          Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 16:42:07 +0000

          Hi Mike -

          If you would like to meet your bardic community, I would be glad to try and help point you towards them! Since this is a national, and likely even international list, can you tell us where you are?

          Attending classes at SCA events are great ways to meet your local music community, as are attending bardic circles and performances.

          Are there any events you're planning on attending in the near future?

          - Aneleda
          (who is, for example, in the East Kingdom, way up in Maine)

          --- In SCA_BARDS@yahoogroups.com, michael levine <stupidhaggis@...> wrote:

          > Please post more about propose meeting times and activities. I've been interested in meeting bard in the SCA but work schedules always seem to be in the way.
          >

          > Mike

        • Marcus Antaya
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 30, 2010
            Fort Erie,Ontario, Canada here. SKA Rising Waters, Ealdormere.

            Lord Gyric of Otershaghe
            Troubadour, Entertainer and generally all-around Chaotic Neutral guy
            REMEMBER: Eagles may soar, but Weasels don't get sucked into jet engines....

            If you would like to meet your bardic community, I would be glad to try and help point you towards them! Since this is a national, and likely even international list, can you tell us where you are?

            Attending classes at SCA events are great ways to meet your local music community, as are attending bardic circles and performances.

            Are there any events you're planning on attending in the near future?

            - Aneleda
            (who is, for example, in the East Kingdom, way up in Maine)

            --- In SCA_BARDS@yahoogrou ps.com, michael levine <stupidhaggis@ ...> wrote:

            > Please post more about propose meeting times and activities. I've been interested in meeting bard in the SCA but work schedules always seem to be in the way.
            >

            > Mike

          • michael levine
            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 1, 2010
              But what if the weasel had been caught by an eagle and they both get sucked in?

              To: SCA_BARDS@yahoogroups.com

              If you would like to meet your bardic community, I would be glad to try and help point you towards them! Since this is a national, and likely even international list, can you tell us where you are?

              Attending classes at SCA events are great ways to meet your local music community, as are attending bardic circles and performances.

              Are there any events you're planning on attending in the near future?

              - Aneleda
              (who is, for example, in the East Kingdom, way up in Maine)

              --- In SCA_BARDS@yahoogrou ps.com, michael levine <stupidhaggis@ ...> wrote:

              > Please post more about propose meeting times and activities. I've been interested in meeting bard in the SCA but work schedules always seem to be in the way.
              >

              > Mike

            • Deborah Geary-Aks
              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 1, 2010

                Aethelmearc here.  I am in Endless Hills (Scranton, PA).  I used to live in New York City.

                Dearbhforgaill

                  ________________________________ To: SCA_BARDS@yahoogroups.com

                From: lordgyric@...
                Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 19:11:46 -0700