New videos posted

  • Sue Gilbert
    Message 1 of 11 , May 17, 2010
      12 new videos just posted on my youtube channel (http://www.youtube.com/shavasue) including Sir Roisin doing Sir Kenneth's Agincourt, Mistresses Rowen & Gwernin of the Outlands at Quest for Camelot, Fiona of the Harp & Skadi TwoOtter of Northshield (both at Quest for Camelot), and a bit of the May Pole dancing at Jararvellir's May Day in Northshield. A few more will be up at the end of the week once I can get the video-editing software I need to do a few small fixes.

      Pax-
      Shava

      I remain, in service to the Northshield, our Society, and most of all, to the populace~~

      justShava®
      Elashava bas Riva, CL, CP,
      (mka Sue Gilbert) 3314 Ridgeway Ave. Madison, WI 53704 phone: 608.244.2845; cell 608.213.1107

    • Sue Gilbert
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 2 8:29 AM
        My weekend was mostly spent editing and uploading videos from last weekend's Northshield Bardic Madness. 90 videos turned out well enough for my taste and have been uploaded. Still need permissions for about 50 of them and will make them public as soon as I can.

        Just in case no one knows where to find my youtube channel, you can find it at http://www.youtube.com/shavasue. I'll keep making things public from last weekend as I get permissions.

        Cheers-
        Shava

        I remain, in service to the Northshield, our Society, and most of all, to the populace~~

        justShava®
        Elashava bas Riva, CL, CP,
        (mka Sue Gilbert) 3314 Ridgeway Ave. Madison, WI 53704 phone: 608.244.2845; cell 608.213.1107
      • Justinos Tekton called Justin
        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 2 9:14 AM
          On Mon, 2012-04-02 at 08:29 -0700, Sue Gilbert wrote:
          > My weekend was mostly spent editing and uploading videos from last
          > weekend's Northshield Bardic Madness. 90 videos turned out well enough
          > for my taste and have been uploaded. Still need permissions for about
          > 50 of them and will make them public as soon as I can.
          >
          > Just in case no one knows where to find my youtube channel, you can
          > find it at http://www.youtube.com/shavasue. I'll keep making things
          > public from last weekend as I get permissions.
          >
          > Cheers-
          > Shava

          Greetings, Viscountess!

          I'd like to see us run this link on SCAtoday.net. If I recall, you have
          an account there, so could I urge you to contribute a story? If my
          memory is faulty, kindly grant permission, and I'll do the story for
          you.

          Kind regards,

          Justin

          fesswise reversed sable.

          justin@... http://4th.com/sca/justin/
        • Sue Gilbert
          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 2 1:26 PM
            Justinos-

            I believe that Milica did an article a while ago about it. Yup. She copied emails from me before. http://www.scatoday.net/node/15176 plus a couple of others.

            Okay, I remember my log-in and will do so, though. Can't hurt to get awareness of it. Though I was amused to go to a class at Calontir's Bardic Bedlam last year about sources for bardic material and find myself as a source. :D

            --
            ()xxxx[]::::::::::::::::::>                  <::::::::::::::::::[]xxxx()

            Message 5 of 11 , Apr 2 1:32 PM
              On Mon, 2012-04-02 at 13:26 -0700, Sue Gilbert wrote:
              > I believe that Milica did an article a while ago about it. Yup. She
              > copied emails from me before. http://www.scatoday.net/node/15176 plus
              > a couple of others.

              Ah, I remember that article, and had forgotten that we linked to the
              channel rather than the individual video. You're welcome to submit
              updates, if you wish, though. Our readers seem to enjoy your work. :)

                • hawkhill@frontiernet.net
                  Message 8 of 11 , Apr 2 10:35 PM
                    Ok, I know this isn't sca related and I apologize. Please reply to my email -Hawkhill@... to avoid bothering the list.

                    I need the help of some bards. My 13yr old son is making a dalek (doctor who) costume and plans on going to some sci-fi conventions and competing in the costume contests. He also for the skit category is trying to do a filk song, to the tune of "If I had a Million dollars" (barenaked ladies) with the lyrics " If I had million daleks". He is getting stuck. He wants to mention bow ties (and maybe the fez) and do something with the line about Kraft dinners to "fish fingers and custard"

                    Can anyone give us some song help? Thanks so much, Sorry for bringing a non-sca topic up, but you were the best people I know for the job-

                    -Mistress Brianna
                  • Mike C. Baker
                    Message 9 of 11 , Apr 3 6:01 PM
                      I fear I don't know the tune well enough to help much (so much music, such a Swiss-cheese memory...), but I'd suggest working in a line involving jelly babies (cf. the Tom Baker years...)

                      Amra / Kihe / Mike

                      Message 10 of 11 , Apr 4 8:09 AM
                        what does he have so far? it'll be a lot simpler if you post what progress he's made, and we can help boost the rest...

                        if I had a million dollars, we wouldn't have to just eat fish sticks, well, we would still eat fish sticks, we'd just eat them with all the fanciest custards...Like really expensive custards.. like Dijon custards,,,mmmm,,

                        Gyric