Looking to contact

  • Sue Gilbert
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2010
      I'm looking to contact Lord Sanzio Sansovino of the Canton of Ironstone Springs in the kingdom of Meridies. I'd like his permission to post his entry in the Gulf Wars War Bard Competition on my youtube channel.

      BTW--25 more videos were uploaded last weekend! http://www.youtube.com/shavasue

      Cheers-
      Shava

      I remain, in service to the Northshield, our Society, and most of all, to the populace~~

      justShava®
      Elashava bas Riva, CL, CP,
      (mka Sue Gilbert) 3314 Ridgeway Ave. Madison, WI 53704 phone: 608.244.2845; cell 608.213.1107