Re: Pictures from Bardic Madness XX: Back Where it All Began

  • Sue Gilbert
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2010
      Yes, the Unofficial Northshield Gallery does require registration which is free and only two people will ever see your email address (I'm one of the administrators) and I can guarantee you won't get any spam for registering. We had to do something to keep 'bots from over-running the site. My apologies for difficulty on this.

      The videos, on the other hand, should be accessible to everyone!

      Cheers-
      Shava

      I remain, in service to the Northshield, our Society, and most of all, to the populace~~

      justShava®
      Elashava bas Riva, CL, CP,
      (mka Sue Gilbert) 3314 Ridgeway Ave. Madison, WI 53704 phone: 608.244.2845; cell 608.213.1107

      1b.

      Re: Pictures from Bardic Madness XX: Back Where it All Began

      Posted by: "Mathurin Kerbusso" mathurin@...   rdeaver

      Mon Mar 1, 2010 12:47 pm (PST)

      Sue Gilbert wrote:

      > My view of the day with the still camera can be found at:
      > http://nsgallery. melm.org/ main.php? g2_itemId= 134304

      It asks me for login credentials that I don't have.

      --
      Mathurin
      "Non nobis solum"