EK Bardic Champions Competition.

  • Sol la Cantor
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 25, 2010
      I recently had the pleasure of participating in this competition. This link is me performing a 14th century Italian instrumental piece called Lamento de Tristan. If you look at other videos of cantor2000cantor you can also see one by Lady Aoife who became the new King's bard. I'll be posting more videos as I can. The competition was fierce. It was so much fun and the performances were good. Hope you take a look.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMl2ZBccfLE

      YIS,

      D. Sol la Cantor
    • Sol la Cantor
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 27, 2010
        As promised,here are the latest youtube links to the EK Bardic Champions Competition.

        Mistress Dorigen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34shhQTAgzo

        Mistress Ailean http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OUhx4Ra-98

        Master Grim http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNUWo9zkR_c

        YIS, con carinno,

        Sol la Cantor
      • Sharon Vasquez
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 28, 2010
          Vivat!  Thank you for sharing.  It improves my practice to hear you wonderful bards.
          I've been working on a pirate song for several weeks, and the stupid thing just
          won't let me finish.  You inspire me to make it behave.
          Gillian of Eldern Hills